Go Online with My Account... Manage Your Bills, Energy Use and More!
My Account gives you the power to manage your SDG&E account online from your computer or mobile device securely – anywhere, anytime. You can even Start, Stop or Transfer your services - no waiting.
Everything you need in one place
Quick bill payment
Secure and convenient bill payment options - make a payment, set up Auto Pay or enroll in Text to Pay.
At-a-glance view of key account and payment information.
Keep tabs on energy use
See when and how much energy you use.
Manage your notification preferences. Avoid surprises on your bill with a weekly Energy Alert.
Request Service Online
Start, Transfer or Stop your services online and track them. No need to call and wait.
Getting to Know My Account Videos
My Account Tour & Navigation
Energy Use & Cost Graphs
Convenient Payment Options
Account & Energy Use Notifications
Profile & Contact Information
Frequently Asked Questions
Login & Registration
We take the safety and security of your information very seriously. As part of our security features, we'll notify you when your My Account profile is accessed with your login information from a new or unrecognized device or web browser.
- If a device or browser is one you regularly use, it may take a few logins before our system recognizes you so you may receive a few notifications just to be sure.
- If there is unusual activity in the future, we'll notify you of that as well.
My Account has enhanced security features, more stringent password requirements, and, for customers who seek added security, offers 2-factor authentication on the website and mobile app. In addition, the mobile app offers facial and fingerprint ID.
You need the following information:
Your name exactly as it appears on your monthly bill.
One of the following for the primary account holder:
Last 4 digits of Social Security Number or Federal Tax Identification Number
Email address on file
Phone number on file
Account & Profile
There are a couple of things you can do:
- Confirm your contact information to ensure it's up-to-date. If it is no longer correct, please update it. Click My Profile from the Account tab.
- Review your notification preferences. Click Notifications Settings from the Account tab to update your preferences.
- Account and Billing notifications are sent by email as default and may not be canceled.
We’ve made this easy.
- New Customers: After you register, all accounts in your name will appear online when you log in.
- New or Closed Accounts: Any time you have a new account or an account closes, we automatically update your profile.
Closed accounts will be removed after 60 days. You no longer need to worry about adding or removing accounts from your profile manually, we do the housekeeping for you.
For the most part, nothing has changed for CCA or DA participants. You can still go online to My Account to view and pay your bill, view your monthly usage, make service requests, etc.
Billing & Payments
My Account offers several ways to pay your bill:
- Make individual payments - selecting the amount and date
- Set up Auto Pay to automatically pay your bill each month
- Enroll in Text to Pay to payment by text message from your mobile device
If you'd like to pay using credit/debit card, go to our bill payment page to learn about Bill Matrix.
You can access your billing and energy usage history in My Account.
- Billing History: You can view up to 25 months of bill history.
- Click the Billing & Payment History option from the Billing navigation tab.
- Select the down arrow at the end of the row for Statement Date you'd like to access.
- From the expanded view, click View Your Detailed Bill PDF. You can also download and print.
- Usage History: You can view up to 13 months of bill history.
- Click the Usage navigation tab.
- Use the Meter selector on the right to switch between electric and gas meters.
- On the graph, click the Usage button to view usage by day, hour, etc.