Energy Use Alerts
Even if you're on the go, you can still keep track of your energy use and costs with email or text alerts*. These alerts give you information about your account, bill, energy use, and more. You can subscribe to any or all of these alerts.
Alerts You Can Receive
- Your pre-set spending goal was exceeded.
- Your pre-set electric or gas use level was exceeded.
- You’ve moved into a higher-priced electric tier (residential customers only).
- A weekly energy use summary with all of this information plus energy saving tips.
How to Subscribe to Alerts
- Log into My Account.
- Look for Alerts & Subscriptions at the top.
- Click on Alerts.
- Click on Subscribe next to the type of alert.
- Select the email addresses and phone numbers to receive alerts.
*SDG&E does not guarantee the delivery of alert messages, as they may be delayed or undeliverable for reasons beyond our control. Some of the data, analysis, and recommendations presented within the alerts are based on estimates and projections, and are for informational purposes only. Please refer to your monthly bill for actual use information. SDG&E does not charge a fee for these text messages; however, your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply.