Residential Energy Solutions
Whether you rent or own, the Residential Energy Solutions Program offers no-cost, energy-efficiency upgrades for your home.
About the Program
The SDG&E Residential Energy Solutions (RES) Program focuses on achieving Zero Net Energy (ZNE) for single-family homes. By offering no-cost energy efficiency products and services, the RES Program can help reduce your energy consumption and increase your energy efficiency – all while giving you added comfort in your home. This program also allows you to participate in demand response events that benefit the energy grid and environment and increase efficiency of resources to prevent power outages.
- Customers must rent or own a single-family home.
- CCA customers are eligible for the program.
- Participation in certain Demand Response programs may disqualify customers from some products and services.
Available Products and Services
If you participate in the RES Program, you may qualify for one or more of the products and services listed below.
- Reduce energy usage
- Control thermostat remotely from smart phone
- Reduce demand on the energy grid
Lower Cooling and Heating Costs
- High-efficiency, brushless fan motor
- Efficient fan control
- Duct test and seal
Reduce Water Heating
- Low-flow faucet aerator
- Low-flow shower head
- Pipe wrap
- Thermostat shower valve
Additional products and services may be available at cost to help you transition to higher levels of energy efficiency. Financing may be available.
How to Participate in the Program
- Contact our authorized contractor, Synergy Companies, to request an appointment for a no-cost energy assessment. You can either ...
- call 1-888-272-8394, or
- visit Synergy Companies' RES Program and click "Request Appointment" in the top right corner.
- Receive energy efficiency upgrades at no cost.
- Enjoy energy savings.