Federal Financial Aid for Qualifying Customers


At SDG&E, part of our job is connecting our customers with the right resources, especially for those on a limited income. You can get help with your SDG&E bill and home climate control expenses by applying for assistance from the California Department of Community Services and Development (CSD).

To qualify, your family must spend a high percentage of income on energy or have elderly or disabled members, or children under three years of age.

To apply, contact the Department of Community Services and Development:

                   Voice: 1-866-675-6623
          TDD/TTY: 1-916-327-6318
Relay Service: 1-800-735-2922

You can also learn more online at csd.ca.gov