SDG&E's Commitment to Accessibility
SDG&E is committed to providing an easy-to-use online experience for everyone. We understand all of our customers should be able to easily use and benefit from the services, support and information on www.SDGE.com.
SDG&E is committed to compliance with the Website Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.2 (WCAG 2.2), Level AA success criteria, an international standard measure of accessibility success. Our website and digital marketing are continuously being enhanced to make our technology more accessible and user-friendly.
You can find out more about web accessibility standards and best practices here:
Despite our efforts to make all pages and content on www.SDGE.com fully accessible, some content may not have yet been fully adapted to the strictest accessibility standards. This may be a result of not having found or identified the most appropriate technological solution.
Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- TDD/TTY/VRS Phone Number 1-877-889-7343
- Real time emergency notifications and information on how to prepare for power outages in ASL/Audio/accessible text.
- ASL interpretation available at SDG&E Branch Offices in Escondido, El Cajon, Market Creek, and Chula Vista. View a map of all payment locations.
Blind or Low Vision
- Large Font bill. Request your SDG&E bill to be provided in large font by calling 1-800-411-7343.
- Braille bill. Request your SDG&E bill to be provided in Braille by calling 1-800-411-7343.
- Braille appliance markings. Request an SDG&E Technician mark the control knob on thermostats and appliances with adhesive embossed Braille marking by calling 1-800-411-7343.
- To request a document found on this website in an accessible format email the SDG&E Accessibility Team.