Enjoy the convenience of
Auto Pay with My Account
Enroll in Auto Pay online with My Account and our mobile app. It’s an easy and secure way to make sure your SDG&E bill is paid on time. Automatically. Each month
Just a one-time set up, and you’re on your way.
Sign up for Auto Pay with My Account.
- Log in to My Account
- Click the Billing tab from the main navigation and select Auto Pay.
- Select your Bank Account. Your payment will be automatically deducted from this account.
- Select your Payment Date. You can pay 0-5 days before your bill is due.
Enroll in Auto Pay with the SDG&E mobile app
Log into the mobile app:
- On the Home screen, tap Billing in the main navigation at the bottom of the screen.
- On the next screen, tap Auto Pay at the top of the screen.
- Tap on Enroll.
- Select Bank Account and Payment Date.
New to the mobile app? Download it today.
Get the Most out of My Account and Auto Pay
Bill Ready Notification
Each month, we send you a bill ready notification with the amount due so you know how much will be deducted with Auto Pay.
Viewing Your Bills
Any time you want to view your bills or payments, use My Account to view your history. You can even view .pdfs of your monthly bills. Simply, go to Billing and select Billing and Payment History.
Auto Pay Preferences
Let’s say you want to change your settings. No problem! You can modify or cancel Auto Pay at anytime, all online with My Account.
You can also enroll in automatic payment by mailing an application and voided check through our Direct Debit program.