Energy Efficient Business Rebates
We offer rebates on various energy-efficient equipment for your business that can help you save energy and money. View our Product Catalog for a complete listing of eligible rebates.
What You Should Know Before You Apply
- Review the Energy Efficiency Business Rebates Handbook for an overview of policies and procedures.
- Browse our Product Catalog for a complete listing of rebates.
- The following project types require a site inspection be conducted before existing equipment is modified or new equipment is installed:
- Projects applying for On-Bill Financing
- All products found in the Database for Energy Efficiency Resources Section in our product catalog
- Various other products that are identified in the product catalog
- Previous participation (if occurred within last 5 years)
Apply for a Rebate
We need to determine if your project requires pre-inspection. Please fill out and submit our online application to begin the process.
If we determine your project requires pre-inspection, you'll have to wait up to three business days for a notice from us before any equipment can be purchased, modified or installed. Purchasing and installing equipment is prohibited until the pre-inspection has been completed.
For projects NOT requiring pre-inspection, once you submit your application, you'll receive a notification within three business days regarding confirmation of receipt.
Please note: Completing Step 1 does NOT guarantee a rebate. You must also complete Step 2 through Step 4.
Once you've received a notification from us that your application is confirmed, you'll need to download and save the Application Confirmation for your records.
In order for us to begin processing, we’ll need a signature on the rebate application. Download the Business Rebates Program Application, fill it out (use your application confirmation from Step 2 for help), print the document and sign it. Then scan the signed document and save to your files.
Once you've completed Step 3 , you'll need to complete the application process by uploading your signed Business Rebates Program Application to the Installation Documents Section. Before you do this, make sure you have your enrollment number and account number.
Also, you'll need to upload your completed W-9 to the Installation Documents Section below (if you have not already provided it).
Installation Documents Section
Click here to upload your Business Rebates Program Application, Invoice and Specification Sheets. You can also check on the status of your rebate application here. Once you have done this the application process is completed.
- Several products offered through our rebates program are provided at no cost or at a discount for qualified customers. Visit the Business Energy Solutions program page for information.
- Check out our Trade Professional Directory to select a local Trade Professional who can help you kick-start your energy savings project.
- Automated Benchmarking Service: Before you take steps to reduce your energy use, it's helpful to build a complete picture about how your facility currently uses energy. Benchmarking provides you with an easy way to assess and monitor your energy use. Find out about our no-cost, easy-to-use Automated Benchmarking Service.