Energy Efficiency Business Rebates
We offer rebates on many types of energy-efficient equipment for your business, which can help you save energy and lower your bill. View our Product Catalog for a complete listing of eligible rebates.
What You Should Know Before You Apply
- Review the Energy Efficiency Business Rebates Handbook for an overview of policies and procedures
- Check out our current product catalog
- The following project types require a site inspection before existing equipment is modified or new equipment is installed:
- Projects applying for On-Bill Financing
- Various other products identified in the product catalog
- Previous participation (if occurred within last 5 years)
Apply for a Rebate
Please complete and submit the online application to determine if your project requires pre-inspection.
If your project requires pre-inspection, you'll receive a notice from us (within three business days) before any equipment can be purchased, modified or installed. Purchasing and installing equipment is prohibited until the pre-inspection has been completed.
For projects NOT requiring pre-inspection, you'll receive a notification within three business days confirming receipt.
Please note: Completing Step 1 does NOT guarantee a rebate. You must also complete Steps 2 - 4 below.
After you've receive notification that your application is confirmed, please download and save the Application Confirmation for your records.
We’ll need your signature on the rebate application to begin processing the rebate. Download the Business Rebates Program Application, fill it out (use your application confirmation from Step 2 for help), print the document and sign it. Scan or print the signed document and save for your files.
Complete the application process by uploading your signed Business Rebates Program Application to the Installation Documents section. Have your enrollment number and account number handy.
Also, you'll need to upload your completed W-9 to the Installation Documents section below (if you have not already provided it).
Installation Documents Section
Click here to upload your Business Rebates Program Application, Invoice and Specification Sheets. You can also check on the status of your rebate application here. Once you have done this, the application process is completed.
- Several products offered through our rebates program are provided at no cost or at a discount for qualified customers. Visit the Business Energy Solutions program page for information.
- Check out our Trade Professional Directory to select a local Trade Professional who can help you kick-start your energy savings project.
- Automated Benchmarking Service: Before you take steps to reduce your energy use, it's helpful to build a complete picture about how your facility uses energy. Benchmarking provides an easy way to assess and monitor your energy use. Find out about our no-cost, easy-to-use Automated Benchmarking Service.