Energy Efficiency Program Information
- Customers can earn rebates on many types of energy-efficient equipment.
- Energy efficient lighting rebates provide instant savings and lower your bills over time.
- Small to mid-size public customers may be able to receive a no-cost audit and installation of many energy-efficient products at reduced or no-cost.
- Customers can receive cash incentives for retrofitting or installing new equipment.
- Eligible customers can get 0% financing for qualifying energy-efficient improvements.
- Qualifying business and nonprofit customers can combine rebates and incentives with attractive financing through the state-administered Small Business Financing program. Learn more at GoGreenFinancing.com.
- Higher use customers can receive a no-cost, personalized report of improvements and energy efficiency measures to save energy and money
Agribusiness customers can save time and cut costs with the Streamlined Ag Efficiency Program
Large industrial businesses can gain guidance on developing and implementing a long-term energy management strategy (Strategic Energy Management program, coming soon).