Solutions to Help You Save More on Your New TOU Plan
As a Time of Use (TOU) plan customer, you already have two ways to save...
- By conserving or using less energy and
- By shifting some of your energy use to the 19 lower cost hours of the day.
(Lower cost hours are before 4pm and after 9pm)
By pairing your TOU plan with one or more of these featured products or services below, you'll be able to save even more on your monthly bill.
Visit Marketplace to find energy-efficient home appliances and products including programmable and smart thermostats, smart home devices, smart strips and light bulbs. Get detailed product information, price comparisons, available rebates and the option to purchase directly from participating retailers.
SDG&E also provides assistance to customers through the following programs:
- Monthly Energy Bill Discount – Helping qualifying customers save 30% or more on your monthly energy bill.
- Energy-Efficient Home Improvements - Providing free, energy-efficient home improvements for qualifying customers.
- Medical Baseline Allowance Program – Offering savings for customers who use certain medical devices, space heaters, air conditioners, or other energy-intensive devices to manage or maintain their health.