Ways To Save
You now have more ways to take control of and manage your energy use.
- Find low-cost and no-cost solutions for your home that save energy and money
- Learn how much energy your home uses
- Discover the latest energy-efficient technology that you can get today
3 ways to apply
- Apply for rebates with an easy online process
Instant in-store rebate. View a list of participating retailers in your area.
- Print the application. The address is on the application.
Take our home energy efficiency survey
Enroll in My Account and take our Home Energy Efficiency Survey.
Practice these energy saving tips
- Replace incandescent and halogen lights with energy-efficient light emitting diodes (LEDs).
- Replace light switches with motion or occupancy sensors.
- Let timers “remember” to turn lights on and off automatically.
Disclaimer: These programs are funded by California utility customers and administered by SDG&E under the auspices of the California Public Utilities Commission. Rebates and incentives are provided on a first-come, first-served basis until program funds are no longer available.