Financing Options to Help You Pay for Energy-Efficient Upgrades
If you’re the owner of a single-family residence, you may qualify for affordable financing for improvements, upgrades and certain new appliances. GoGreen Home Energy Financing provides attractive financing options to help residential customers realize greater potential from their personal earnings. If you’re approved, participating GoGreen Home lenders can offer you loans with favorable rates and terms.
All improvements financed through GoGreen Home lenders must include eligible energy-efficiency measures (EEEMS) for at least 70% of the total construction scope of work. The remaining 30% can be used to finance non-energy home improvements.
Examples of eligible products include:
- HVAC (split, package, heat pump, evap cooler, furnace, repair)
- Water heating (tankless and storage)
- Insulation (wall, attic, floor, duct)
- Air sealing
- Duct sealing
- Pool pumps
- Smart thermostats
For more details on these programs, visit GoGreen Financing.
A Program Especially for Multi-Family Housing Owners
We can help set up privately financed loans for master-metered, multifamily affordable housing property owners looking to improve the total value of their property. This convenient option lets you repay the loan through your monthly utility bill, so you can enjoy the immediate benefits of energy efficiency while spreading the cost of upgrades over time.