Plan for the Future
Launching August 1st, 2021
The California Energy Design Assistance (CEDA) program will encourage the design and construction of high-performance projects that offer economic, health and environmental advantages to building owners, building occupants, and the public. Check back for updates on the future program.
It pays to get an early start on energy efficiency
- Customer segments served: Commercial, Public, High-rise multifamily, Industrial, and Agricultural
New Construction and/or major alteration
Must be in design phase or have customer willingness to modify design to improve energy efficiency
Exceed standard practice, code and current design
How does the CEDA program work?
- Enrollment - You provide schematic information about your building through our Energy Design Assistance application
- Preliminary Analysis - Together we perform a real-time evaluation of energy-efficiency measures and bundle potential whole-building strategies for further analysis
- Final Analysis - You determine the strategies bundle that best aligns with your project goals, from which projected energy savings and utility incentives are determined
- Verification - We confirm your project was constructed to plan and issue a final report for you and your utility provider
- Incentives - Incentives will be issues for the strategies implemented in your project
Willdan is the third-party implementer and energy efficiency service provider. They will work with you to provide intelligent energy analysis so you can make informed energy decisions.