Convenient Options for Paying Your Bill
We offer our customers convenient tools that allow you to make payments, manage your account, and stay on top of your energy use. It’s easy to get started.
Enjoy the benefit of SDG&E My Account:
- Paperless billing
- 24/7 access to payment services and other resources
- Make immediate online payments, or set up convenient automatic payments
- Access to 25 months of account activity and information
- Ability to link, view and pay multiple bills at the same time
Participating in online bill pay is free. However, some financial institutions may charge a fee for electronic fund transfers. Please check with your bank or credit union about any applicable fees.
Sign up now
Pay Your Bill Instantly
Even without creating an account, you can pay your SDG&E bill, using most ATM cards, debit cards, and MasterCard® and Visa® credit cards, as well as electronic checks. We partner with BillMatrix to give you more efficient ways to pay your bill, on your time.
Both online and phone bill pay are available 24 hours a day but you can reach BillMatrix customer service at 1-866-405-1930, from 5:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (PST) Monday through Friday.
Other Resources for Paying Your Bill
We want to make it easy and convenient for you to pay your bill. How can we help?
- Get more time to pay your bill by logging into My Account and making arrangements.
- Level your payments to get a more predictable bill, which can help you manage your budget.
- Make a payment in person at one of our convenient, authorized payment locations.