Mobile Home Park billing
Created just for mobile home park operators or other residential complex operators! The mobile home park calculator lets you calculate the monthly gas and/or electric bill of individual sub-metered tenants:
Who are served by SDG&E on tariff schedules DR, DR-LI, GR, GR-LI ,G-PPS, E-PUC and G-PUC
Who provide sub-metered gas and electric service to their tenants
Using the Calculator
We’ve made it easy to get an at-a-glance total.
Down the latest version of the mobile home park calculator.
This calculator will periodically be updated monthly with new pricing data.
- It is important that you always use the most recent version of the calculator to ensure the current gas and electric rates are applied.
Answer a series of questions regarding your individual tenants.
Provide required base data including meter reads, dates, billing factors, climate zone, applicable tax locations, and more.
We’ve created easy to use guides to walk you through using the calculator. Pick your operating system and download a PDF.
- By using this online tool, I acknowledge that the results are based upon the accuracy of the information that I enter. It is my responsibility to use the downloadable file for the intended purpose of generating a bill for sub-metered tenants based on an accurate meter reading and an accurate date.
- I also understand that it is my responsibility to visit the web site every time I bill my tenants (at least monthly) to validate that I am using the most up-to-date file.
- I am aware that making changes or modification to any of the formulas or macros contained within the spreadsheet will affect the accuracy of the calculations.
- I am advised to cross check the calculations with the authorized tariff documents on file with the California Public Utilities Commission.
If you have additional questions about the tool or information you receive using it, contact us at 800-411-7343.