Miscellaneous Tariff-Related Information
- Optional Rate Authorization
- Electric Vehicle Rate Authorization
- Electric Franchise Fees
- Gas Quality Report (pdf)
- Gas Quality Report - Sulfur (pdf)
- Historic Therm Multiplier (pdf)
- EECC-TBS - Transitional Bundled Service (Commodity)
- Calculation for the CARE discount (pdf)
If You Have Questions
The purpose of SDG&E's Electric and Gas Tariff Book is to document tariff changes filed with and approved by the CPUC. Please direct any questions to one of the following help lines:
- To ask rate questions about your electric or gas service or questions regarding the simplified rate schedules above please call (800) 411-7343.
- For specific Tariff Book questions, to request a form, service territory map, copies of historical tariffs (a copying charge may apply), or to request a copy of a pending advice letter or application that has been filed with the California Public Utilities Commission:
- Call 858-654-1717 or
- E-mail: [email protected]
Tariffs may not be waived, altered, or amended in any respect, unless authorized by the CPUC. Moreover, if there are differences between the material presented on SDG&E's web site and the tariffs on file with the CPUC, the filed tariffs shall prevail.