Save Now and Save Later with Instant Lighting Rebates
There’s never been a better time to upgrade to energy-efficient lighting. With advanced technology that can lower your bills over time, instant rebates make these lighting products even more affordable.
Get Started with the Savings
- See all eligible instant rebate lighting products.
Program Update: Instant rebates for the Commercial Interior LED Troffer, LED Outdoor Area Lighting, and Interior LED High/Low Bay Fixture categories have been extended. All purchases must be made at one of a participating distributor’s locations by July 31, 2019.
- Go to one of the participating distributors' locations listed below.
- Look for the SDG&E tag in the store to easily locate rebate-eligible items.
- When you’re ready to check out, take your items to a sales associate who’ll ask you to fill out a Qualifying Purchaser Acknowledgement Form (QPAF). You can save time by downloading the form, filling it out and bringing it to the store.
- Your instant rebate will be applied to the price of your purchase.
- Non-Lighting Rebates - How to Apply
- Several products offered through our rebates program are provided at no cost or at a discount for qualified customers. Visit the Business Energy Solutions program page for information.
- Check out our Trade Professional Directory to select a local Trade Professional who can help you kick-start your energy savings project.
- Automated Benchmarking Service: Before you take steps to reduce your energy use, it's helpful to build a complete picture about how your facility currently uses energy. Benchmarking provides you with an easy way to assess and monitor your energy use. Find out about our no-cost, easy-to-use Automated Benchmarking Service.