An Energy Analysis Tool to Empower the Medium-Sized Business Customer
Our Business Energy Advisor Tool enhances your online self-service experience by giving you sound data to help you make informed business decisions.
To be considered eligible for this tool, a customer must meet one of the following two criteria:
- At least 1 active nonresidential meter with demand >=20kW for the last 12 months AND 10 or fewer total meters or service points (across all their accounts).
- At least 1 active nonresidential meter on a demand-billed rate* AND 20 or fewer total meters or service points (across all their accounts).
Here are just a few of the many benefits customers will gain from using the Business Energy Advisor Tool:
- Analyze smart meter consumption data
- Analyze billed charges and credits
- Group accounts and/or meters together for collective analysis
- Better understand complex rates with various consumption and demand components
- Track energy efficiency initiatives and assess their effectiveness
- Provide building details to perform disaggregated load analysis
- Download high-level reports and export billing & consumption details
To learn more about the program, download the SDG&E Business Energy Advisor User Guide.