Energy Efficiency Programs
Our programs provide energy- and money-saving tools for business customers to achieve greater energy efficiency and reduce peak energy demand.
- SDG&E’s Business Energy Solutions program (formerly Direct Install)
- Small- and mid-sized business customers (non-residential), with monthly electrical demand under 200kW, can receive a no-cost energy assessment, building upgrades and more.
Third Party Programs
- Offers and in-depth survey analysis of business facilities at no cost to the customer, identification of energy savings and incentive opportunities, as well as post installation training.
Strategic Energy Management (SEM)
- This new incentive program for large SDG&E industrial customers coaches participants on ways to develop and implement a long-term energy planning strategy and helps permanently integrate energy management into business planning. Please check back soon for information on how to participate!
- SDG&E’s Comprehensive Audit Program provides those who qualify with a no-cost, high-level energy audit and analysis conducted by Trade Professionals and top-tier engineering talent. With CAP, you’ll be able to tap into an array of energy management services from one central source and eliminate the challenge of having to determine what program is most suitable for your business.