Main Menu

Need More Time to Pay My Bill

If you are having difficulty paying your bill, you can request a payment arrangement online. 

Request payment arrangements online through My Account.

Or call our Customer Contact Center at 1-800-411-SDGE (7343).

New to My Account? Sign up.

  • You'll want to have a current bill handy since you will need your account information.
  • Please do not use email for credit extension information.


Section Menu