SDG&E's Business Energy Solutions
Get discounted equipment upgrades, you've earned it.
SDG&E's Business Energy Solutions offers small- and mid-sized business customers (non-residential) a no-cost energy assessment, building upgrades and more. Eligible customers can also receive an interest-free loan for discounted products. Qualifying businesses include commercial rate customers with monthly electrical demand under 200kW.
How it works
Once enrolled, one of the approved contractors (Willdan Energy Solutions, Matrix Energy Services or Staples Energy) will:
- Contractor performs energy check-up at your business and shares the energy improvement opportunities
- You and the contractor work together to decide what actions to take
- Contractor installs new or improved equipment at your convenience
Energy-efficient equipment upgrades include:
- Lighting (e.g. LED lighting fixtures & LED bulbs)
- HVAC (e.g. Refrigerant charge & filter replacement)
- Refrigeration (e.g. auto-closer & night covers)
- Water-heating (e.g. low-flow aerators & low-flow showerheads)
- ...and more!
- Product Catalog (pdf)
Energy Efficiency Business Rebates program
Products offered through SDG&E's Business Energy Solutions program are also provided through the Energy Efficiency Business Rebates program. Customers that are already working with a Trade Professional (e.g. project manager and installation companies) should visit sdge.com/businessrebates or call our Energy Savings Center at 1.800.644.6133 for details.
Questions? Contact our Energy Savings Center at 1-800-644-6133 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Terms and Conditions
SDG&E's Business Energy Solutions program is funded by California utility ratepayers and is administered by SDG&E under the auspices of the California Public Utilities Commission. This program is only available to qualified businesses (non-residential) that have a monthly electrical demand that does not exceed 200 kW. The program is provided on a first-come, first-served basis until program funds are no longer available. This program may be modified or terminated without prior notice. California customers who choose to participate in this program are not obligated to purchase any additional services offered by the contractor.