Level Pay Plan
From month to month your energy bill goes up and down. These highs and lows are caused by the weather and how you use your appliances.
A More Predictable Bill
If you want a more predictable energy bill, our Level Pay Plan may be the answer. With Level Pay you can balance out the highs and lows so your monthly energy bills are more stable.
How Does It Work?
See the Level Pay comparison in these downloadable brochures:
What You Need to Know
- You pay about the same amount each month based on your projected usage.
- Even if your energy usage goes up or down, your payment remains the same.
- Your total energy cost for 12 months is the same whether or not you choose this option.
- If you decide to cancel the Level Pay Plan option, the settlement balance (either a credit or debit) will be applied to your next month’s bill.
- When you stop service, the settlement balance (either a credit or debit) will be applied to your final bill.
How Your Monthly Payment is Determined
- When you first enroll, your projected energy use for the year is divided into 12 equal amounts to establish the amount you will pay each month for the first 3 months.
- Adjustments may be made to your payment amount every 3 months based on your actual energy use.