Get help reducing your energy demand using our Technology Incentives program.
Sign up for Automated Demand Response, which allows SDG&E to send a demand response signal that automatically implements your load reduction strategies through your facility's control system. Once you've identified load reduction opportunities through Automated Demand Response you can receive incentives to subsidize the cost of the upgrades.
How to Apply
- Complete the Technology Incentives application (pdf)
- Submit the following to email@example.com (in open excel format):
- A complete list of automated demand response (ADR) control points
- A list of hardware
- All spec sheets installed with the project
- The estimated kilowatt reduction per automated demand response measure
- Your certification of ADR 2.0a compliance (as of this year)
- Once you receive application approval from SDG&E, we'll conduct a pre-inspection of your facility
- SDG&E will then issue an agreement (pdf) authorizing work to begin
- Once installation is complete, notify SDG&E with an installation report (xls) and an invoice template (xls) - see Invoice Guidelines (pdf)
- SDG&E will schedule and conduct a load shed test of the equipment
- Based on load shed test performance, SDG&E will issue the incentive check
NOTE: As of February 24, 2014 all installing vendor's devices must be Open ADR 2.0a compliant.
Questions? Call the SDG&E Energy Savings Center at 1-800-644-6133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org