Financing Options to Help You Pay for Energy-Efficient Upgrades

If you’re the owner of a single-family residence, you may qualify for help to finance improvements, upgrades, and select new appliances. The Residential Energy Efficiency Loan (REEL) Assistance program provides attractive financing options to help residential customers complete energy-efficiency projects. If you’re approved, participating REEL lenders offer can offer you loans with favorable rates and terms.

All improvements financed through REEL lenders must include eligible energy-efficiency measures EEEMS) for at least 70% of the total construction scope of work. The remaining 30% can be used to finance non-energy home improvements.

​Examples of eligible products include:

  • HVAC (split, package, heat pump, evap cooler, furnace, repair)

  • Water heating (tankless and storage)

  • Insulation (wall, attic, floor, duct)

  • Air sealing

  • Duct sealing

  • LEDs

  • Appliances

  • Pool pumps

  • Smart thermostats

  • Windows

For more details on these programs, visit GoGreen Financing.


A Program Especially for Multi-Family Housing Owners

We can help set up privately-financed loans for master-metered, multi-family affordable housing property owners looking to make efficiency improvements. This convenient option lets you repay the loan through your monthly utility bill, so you can enjoy the immediate benefits of energy efficiency while spreading the cost of upgrades over time.