Trade Professional News April 2016
- See what's new at the 2016 Energy Showcase
- LIGHTFAIR® International 2016 is coming to San Diego in April
- Tool of the month
- Training corner
Register now for the 2016 Energy Showcase
Register now for the 11th annual Energy Showcase and
see what’s new!
For fresh ideas on energy savings, the place to be on
June 10 is the Energy Showcase.
• Network with potential customers
• Browse dozens of exhibits displaying the
latest in energy-saving products and services
• See an array of electric vehicles for
Register now for this free event!
LIGHTFAIR® International 2016 is coming to San Diego in April
Don’t miss out! LIGHTFAIR® International is being held at the San Diego Convention Center, April 26-28 with pre-conference activities starting April 24-25. For more details on LIGHTFAIR® International visit: lightfair.com. We hope to see you there!
Tool of the month
Purpose: This is a versatile, easy-to-use power monitor suitable for energy and demand power studies. It is a data logger, energy and demand meter, harmonics analyzer and “live-view” scope and multi-meter – all in one.
- Record energy use (kWh), and peak demand
- Log power parameters: volts amps, watts, va, var, pf, etc.
over time (days/weeks/months)
- Track total harmonic distortion to the 63rd harmonic
- Display real time values in meter window – just like a multimeter
- Display oscilloscope waveforms, harmonic spectra, phasors via
a PC + Serial communications
- Measure DC voltage and current
- Monitor 50Hz or 60Hz systems
NOTE: This is a three-phase meter and can only be borrowed by a Licensed Electrician.
SDG&E’s Energy Innovation Center houses a Resource & Tool Lending Library where you can check out the Trade Pro tools for your next energy-efficiency project, or books and DVDs to advance your knowledge about energy and sustainability.
Did you know that these resources can be borrowed for up to two weeks?
Contact the Resource & Tool Lending Library Manager, Ceci Cazares, at (858) 496-7137 or at [email protected] if you have questions.
*The selection of goods and services is the sole responsibility of the customer. SDG&E makes no representations as to the safety, reliability and/or efficiency of goods and services selected. SDG&E makes no warranty, whether express or implied, including warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose, use or application of selected goods and services. No endorsement is intended or should be inferred.
April 28 – Solar for Business
Online HVAC Excellence & NATE Certification Training - Free online training is available to help you prepare for the HVAC Excellence & NATE certification exams. For more info, contact Jeff Taylor at 888-655-4822 or email [email protected].