We Can Help You Use Less Energy and Save More Money
When it comes to saving money on your energy bill, it’s not just how much energy you use, but when you use it. Energy costs more at peak times, and we created the Reduce Your Use℠ Rewards program to encourage our customers to save energy at peak times on certain days. We’ll notify you of the day ahead of time, but if you can reduce your use at the right time, you can earn a credit on your SDG&E bill.
Get Started Earning Rewards in 5 Simple Steps
- Login to My Account and set up a Reduce Your Use alert.
- We’ll send out an alert the day before.
- Save energy between 2 p.m. and 6 p.m. on the actual day.
- Automatically earn rewards for saving energy.
- View your reward credits online or on your bill.
For additional information, visit the Reduce Your Use FAQs.