You're Invited to Our
Free Community Event!
SDG&E, Challenged Athletes Foundation and Toyota have teamed up for the San Diego region's first-ever Electric Vehicle Adaptive Ride & Drive and community event.
At This All-Inclusive Event, You Will Be Able To …
- Test drive an assortment of electric vehicles (EVs) from Toyota, which are adapted with hand controls for members of the public with differing access and functional needs.
- Participate in an EoS Fitness Inclusive Tabata workout and Yoga.
- See and experience wheelchair basketball and sitting volleyball.
- Play along with current and former Paralympians Lera Doederlein, Dave Newkirk and Samuel Nehemiah.
- Discover more reasons to LOVELECTRIC!
Highlights of the Day's Agenda:
- EV test drives from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- EoS Fitness Tabata (HIIT) community workout from 9:00 a.m. to 9:50 a.m.
- Wheelchair basketball with San Diego Silverbacks & open court play from 10:20 a.m. to 11:20 a.m.
- Inclusive sitting volleyball from 12:00 p.m. to 12:45 p.m.
- EoS Fitness Yoga/Meditation from 1:00 p.m. to 1:45 p.m.