for Business Customers
We understand that many businesses — and especially small businesses — are facing new and unforeseen challenges due to COVID-19. To help during this difficult time, SDG&E voluntarily suspended service disconnections for nonpayment and waived late fees. As the state and businesses begin to reopen, we will resume normal procedures.
If you are having trouble paying your bill, we are offering flexible payment arrangements. Customers can call our Business Care Center at 1-800-336-7343 to make payment arrangements, get energy-saving tips and discuss pricing plans. Click here for more information about our Response to COVID-19 for our residential customers.
- Accion Southern California offers loans up $250,000
- Black Business Relief Grant for San Diego gives grants to Black-owned businesses
- Economic Injury Disaster Loans and Advance (EIDL) provides up to $10,000 in grants
- Pandemic Unemployment Assistance helps Californians who don’t usually qualify for unemployment benefits like business owners or self-employed workers
- San Diego Small Business Development Center (SDBDC) offers capital assistance programs
- SBA Express Bridge Loans provides small businesses with loans up to $25,000
- SD County COVID-19 Small Business & Nonprofit Loan Program (SBNLP) offers loan amounts between $50,000 to $300,000
We understand that many businesses still have to pay for ongoing business expenses during the COVID-19 pandemic. As a business customer, we at SDG&E want to help you through these difficult times. Below are several resources that we have put in one place to assist your organization in navigating through this unprecedented time.
Is Your Business on the Right Rate Plan?
Find the right plan for your business and view our pricing plan comparison in My Account. You’ll see annual costs estimates based on your past 12 months of electricity use.
Payment Arrangements for your Utility Bill
If you are having difficulty paying your energy bill, you can request a payment arrangement online through My Account or call our Business Care Center at 1-800-336-7343.
Supplier Quick Pay Program (SQPP)
Are you a small business with a direct contract with SDG&E? Learn how SDG&E can improve your cash flow and working capital. Qualified suppliers can get paid faster with payment terms of net 15, no discounts. Please complete the Supplier Quick Pay Program (SQPP) enrollment form.