Hold Your Next Business Meeting or Event at the Energy Innovation Center
Looking for a meeting place? Our double LEED® Platinum facility is available at no cost to businesses, local groups and residents on Monday’s and Friday’s, and during the week if your meeting meets our Use Guidelines.
How to Book Your Event
We are happy to provide all the assistance you’ll need to make your event a success. Here is how to book and plan your event with us.
- Review our Use Guidelines.
- Review the Energy Innovation Center Room Configurations
Login using your EIC class registration account or create an account through the Energy Innovation Center Meeting Space Portal to reserve your space. The portal is optimized for Chrome or other current browsers.
- Order catering and beverage service. (see below)
- Reserve audio/visual equipment. See Use Guidelines for details.
Delicious Catering Options
We are pleased to partner with local restaurants that demonstrate a commitment to sustainability and food-waste recycling practices. You’ll find offerings for every taste, and every budget:
- Brothers Signature– Corporate catering, events, and box lunches
- Eurest– Customized, corporate catering
- Feast On This–Boutique-style catering with hand-crafted, custom menus
- Tailored Desserts-Breakfasts, pastries, and sumptuous sweets
- Urban Kitchen - rustic modern handcrafted menus + stylized service
Please note: We apologize, but we can’t allow outside food or beverages to be served. Alcohol cannot be serviced without prior permission, and only if it is furnished by one of our approved caterers.
Location and Operating Hours
The Energy Innovation Center is located at 4760 Clairemont Mesa Blvd, San Diego, CA 92117.
The center is open for events Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.; evenings and Saturday by approval only. Closed Sundays and holidays.