Reserve a room
Hold your next business meeting or event at the Energy Innovation Center
Did you know you may be able to hold your next business meeting or seminar for free at our Energy Innovation Center? As a community resource, we welcome businesses, local groups and residents who are interested in new energy technologies, cost-effective energy-efficient practices, and sustainable building designs.
How to book your event
- Review our EIC Use Guidelines.
- Review Energy Innovation Center Room Configurations.
- Complete an Event Request form. Return this form to [email protected]
- Order catering and beverage service.
- Reserve audio/visual equipment. See EIC Use Guidelines for details.
Please refer to EIC Use Guidelines.
See the catering page for information regarding preferred caterers, setup, policies, etc.
Take advantage of our free services while you’re at the center:
- One Hour Sustainability Tour – see how we mix energy efficiency, water conservation and sustainable materials to build our state-of-the-art, eco-friendly center
- Workshops and Training – visit our course calendar
- Resource and Tool Lending Library – browse our list of books and tools
- Educational displays – learn about the latest innovations in technologies
Location and event operating hours
4760 Clairemont Mesa Blvd, San Diego, CA 92117.
- Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Evening and Saturday events will be evaluated and approved on a case by case basis
- Closed Sundays and holidays.