Continuity of Service Agreement Program
The Continuity of Service Agreement Program allows property owners and managers to maintain uninterrupted gas and electric service while rental properties are vacant. Here are the benefits:
- Keeps services on while cleaning and showing vacant properties
- Avoids the hassle of turning services on or off when tenants move
- Allows you to manage up to 450 properties on one agreement
Update and view existing agreements online
Manage your agreement online at your convenience. To access it, provide:
- Your agreement number
- One of the following forms of identification associated with the agreement:
- Last four digits of Social Security Number or Federal Tax Identification
- Four digit Personal Identification Number - PIN
If you need assistance with your agreement number, please contact SDG&E at 1-800-411-7343.
Create new agreements online
To create a new Continuity of Service Agreement online, provide your customer information, set up basic agreement details and add your properties. When creating an agreement, you can add up to 25 properties. After your agreement has been created, you can use Manage Agreement to add more properties.
To learn more about the program or create an agreement, view Program Guidelines.