Apartments and Condos
If you live in an apartment or condo, installing EV chargers may require approval from your property manager or homeowners association. Since the installations are often in common areas, it's important to involve them as soon as possible.
For apartment communities, amenities like EV charging can help residents stay longer. For condo owners, chargers can help raise the value of your property. Our new program, Power Your Drive makes adding EV charging to apartments and condos affordable and easy. We do all of the installation and handle the maintenance costs over the life of the chargers.
Join our interest list and we'll set up a quick call to discuss your community's charging needs.
Tips to getting your community EV ready:
- Take a poll to learn your community's EV charging needs. Ask two key questions:
- Talk to a Power Your Drive team member to help determine the best charging scenario for your community.
- Create an EV club that meets once a month to share stories about your EV purchase, lease or charging experiences.
- How many of you currently drive an electric car?
- If EV charging were to be installed in our community for your use, would you consider getting an electric car in the next couple of years.