Diversity at SDG&E
It’s our culture and our commitment
- Diversity is not only a corporate commitment, but one that is deeply woven into the fabric of our culture.
- Our commitment is to have a workforce that is a reflection of the diverse communities we serve.
How we build successful working relationships
It is through our successful working relationships with local community outreach organizations, professional associations, universities, and youth mentorship programs that we remain a highly sought after place to work.
- We were named to the DiversityInc Top 5 Regional Utilities in 2011
- Ranked No. 16 in Hispanic Business Best Companies for Diversity in 2011
- Ranked as one of the Human Rights Campaign Best Places to Work in 2011
- Received a Corporate Equality Index Rating of 100 in 2011
Visit Sempra Energy to learn more about Sempra Energy's company-wide commitment to diversity.
SDG&E is an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, handicap or disability, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran in accordance with state and federal law. For more information, click on the following link: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. Upon request, reasonable accommodations will be provided to applicants and employees with qualifying disabilities.