Join the Trade Professionals Alliance
Keeping San Diego powered up is a big job, and we’re looking for professionals who can help keep businesses running at their peak. Highly-skilled individuals are encouraged to join our Trade Professionals Alliance program, to help our business customers find and implement energy- and money-saving opportunities at their facilities.
- Apply for rebates, incentives, and on-bill financing projects on behalf of a customer.
- Receive payments on rebates, incentives, and on-bill financing projects when authorized by a customer. See a current list of incentives here.
- Notification of the latest program updates
- Invitations to trade professional related events, classes, and seminars
How to Apply
- Complete the Trade Professionals Participation Agreement
- Submit completed and signed tax forms:
To send files securely, contact us at [email protected] to request access to our Electronic Data Transfer (EDT) portal.
Complete the online Trade Professional Program Essentials training:
- Go to Slido.com
- Enter event code TradePros
Note: SDG&E's Trade Professional Alliance does not pertain to programs delivered by third parties under contract with SDG&E. For information on how to participate in third-party program offerings, please contact the program implementer.
Trade Professional Directory
Our online Directory helps business customers find Trade Professionals who can help them identify and implement energy and money-saving opportunities at their facility.
To be listed in the Trade Professional Directory, you must complete all participation requirements noted above and meet the following criteria:
- No unresolved customer complaints
- Give approval for publishing your business's contact information
If you have questions, email us at [email protected]