Energy Efficiency Program Audits & Analysis
We offer a variety of energy audits and evaluations for your business. Not only can these programs help pinpoint areas where you can be more energy efficient, but they can also save you money.
- Comprehensive Audit Program (CAP) provides those who qualify with a no-cost, high-level energy audit and analysis conducted by Trade Professionals and top-tier engineering talent. With CAP, you’ll be able to tap into an array of energy management services from one central source and eliminate the challenge of having to determine what program is most suitable for your business.
- Facility Assessment Services: A no-cost service for your new or existing Energy Management System that can help you pinpoint where your facility is wasting energy.
- Higher Opportunity Projects and Programs Retrocommissioning (HOPPs RCx): Offers and in-depth survey analysis of business facilities at no-cost, identification of energy savings and incentive opportunities, and post-installation training.
- Strategic Energy Management (Coming Soon): This new incentive program for large industrial businesses provides guidance on developing and implementing a long-term energy management strategy. Please check back soon for information on how to participate!
- Streamlined Ag Efficiency Program: Designed especially for San Diego agribusiness customers, this can help save time and cut costs.