Energy Efficiency Programs for Our Business Customers
Our programs provide energy- and money-saving tools for business customers to achieve greater energy efficiency and reduce peak energy demand.
SDG&E’s Business Energy Solutions program: No-cost energy assessments and building upgrades for our small and mid-sized business customers with monthly electrical demand of under 200kW.
Check out our fact sheet to learn more, and sign up here.
Innovative Third-Party Programs
- Streamlined Ag Efficiency Program: A program designed especially for San Diego agribusiness customers to help them save time and cut costs.
- Our Comprehensive Audit Program provides those who qualify with a no-cost, high-level energy audit and analysis conducted by Trade Professionals and top-tier engineering talent. With CAP, you’ll be able to tap into an array of energy management services from one central source and eliminate the challenge of having to determine what program is most suitable for your business.
- Energy Advantage Program: No-cost energy efficiency evaluations and technical assistance for business customers.
- Higher Opportunity Projects and Programs Retrocommissioning (HOPPs RCx): Offers and in-depth survey analysis of business facilities at no cost to the customer, identification of energy savings and incentive opportunities, & post installation training.
- Premium Efficiency Cooling Program: Expert services and incentives for commercial cooling installations and tune-ups.
- Strategic Energy Management: This new incentive program for our large industrial customers provides guidance on developing and implementing a long-term energy management strategy. Please check back soon for information on how to participate!
- Water Infrastructure and System Efficiency Program: No-cost water pump evaluations for agricultural and other business facilities