Trade Professional Alliance Overview
Thank you for helping SDG&E raise awareness and participation in our energy efficiency solutions. Together, we can help customers save by showing them the benefits of energy-efficient equipment. When you sell or install energy-efficient equipment your customers will appreciate the added value you can bring by helping them apply for business incentives and rebates.
How do I participate in the Trade Professional Alliance?
- Complete the Trade Professionals Participation Agreement (pdf)
- Submit completed and signed tax forms:
- Attend the Trade Professional Program Essentials training
Trade Professional Directory
Our directory helps business customers find qualified Trade Professionals to help identify and implement energy and money saving opportunities at their facility. Consider adding your business to our list of participating vendors.
How do I get listed in the Directory?
To be listed on the Trade Professional Directory*, you must complete all participation requirements noted above and meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of 2 projects (using SDG&E's Energy Efficiency programs) completed within the last 12 months, or
- Aggregated savings of > 50,000 kWh or 5,000 therms
- No unresolved customer complaints
- Give approval for publishing your business' contact information
*Please note the Directory is updated on a quarterly basis. We'll send you an e-mail should your company meet all the foregoing program participation and Directory requirements.