Streamlined Ag Efficiency Program
SDG&E’s Streamlined Ag Efficiency Program
“If you’re not taking advantage of the programs then you’re throwing money away.
The programs allow us to work more efficiently with energy and be more competitive.”
Tony G., Owner- Olive Hill Nursery (left in picture)
Agriculture in our community is not only important, but necessary.
San Diego Gas and Electric’s Streamlined Ag Eﬃciency program can help you take advantage of available incentives and rebates for energy-efficiency improvements. SDG&E’s authorized trade professional, Cascade Energy, has over 20 years experience helping farmers and growers become more energy efficient. By participating in the Program customers can:
- Receive cash incentives and rebates for more efficient equipment
- Save on energy, natural gas, and water
- Get no-cost engineering recommendations and analysis to estimate savings and payback
Who is eligible to participate?
Eligibility is limited to SDG&E customers on the agricultural rate. Agribusiness customers most likely to qualify are (see the complete list of eligible industry groups):
- Farmers producing oil seeds, grains, vegetables, fruits, trees, cattle, hogs/pigs, sheep, goats, poultry/eggs, and other crop farming or animal production
- Agribusiness customers involved in animal aquaculture
- Agribusiness customers involved in support activities for crop production, animal production and forestry
Measures to help you save
The following are a few areas where customers can install measures and receive a rebate or incentive.
- Irrigation pump variable frequency drives
- Adaptive refrigeration controls
- Cold storage fast-acting doors
- Ventilation fan motors and controls
- Greenhouse heat curtains and controls
Start saving today
For full list of measures or to learn more about the program please:
- For full list of measures check out our Energy Efficiency Rebate Program catalog
- Contact Jesse Monn at Cascade Energy, 619.375.1735, [email protected] or visit their webpage.
- Complete list of eligible industry groups
The following are based on the NAICS industry groupings. Customers that fall into one of the following NAICS groups may be eligible to received rebates and incentives when they participate in the Ag Efficiency Program.
1111 Oilseed and Grain Farming
1112 Vegetable and Melon Farming
1113 Fruit and Tree Nut Farming
1114 Greenhouse, Nursery, and Floriculture Production 1119 Other Crop Farming
1121 Cattle Ranching and Farming
1112 Hog and Pig Farming
1123 Poultry and Egg Production
1124 Sheep and Goat Farming
1125 Animal Aquaculture
1129 Other Animal Production
1151 Support Activities for Crop Production
1152 Support Activities for Animal Production
1153 Support Activities for Forestry