Benefits of Alliance Membership
Here you will find how to become a member of the Trade Professional (Trade Pro) Alliance and get listed in our online Trade Pro Directory. If you have questions, please email us at BusinessEnergySavings@sdge.com and be sure to check out our guidelines.
Join the Trade Professional Alliance
As of this year, there are two tiers of Trade Pros. Those with a CSLB license are in Tier One. They can apply for and receive payment on Rebate, Incentive and On-Bill Financing projects. Tier Two Trade Pros do not have a CSLB license and are not able to receive payment on behalf of their customers.
Why you should join the Trade Professional Alliance
- Listing in the SDG&E online Trade Pro Directory
- Support from SDG&E Team who can help with:
- Understanding Guidelines and new program updates
- How to process rebates, incentives and OBF loan applications
- Inspection issues
- Ongoing seminars at SDG&E's Energy Innovation Center
- Receive emails on latest program updates for rebates, incentives and other programs
- Bi-monthly SDG&E Trade Pro e-newsletter
Trade Pros who do not hold a CSLB license may still participate as a Project Sponsor who can:
- Submit projects on the customer’s behalf
- Obtain project status updates via email or phone
- Be listed on the project application as the Project Sponsor
Become a member of SDG&E's Trade Pro Alliance. Get started today!
- Complete the Trade Professionals Participation Agreement (pdf)
- Submit completed and signed tax forms:
- Attend the Trade Professional Program Essentials training
Trade Professional Directory
Our online Directory helps business customers find qualified Trade Pros to help identify and implement energy and money-saving opportunities at their facility. Consider adding your business to our list of participating vendors.
Get listed in the Directory
To be listed on the Trade Professional Directory*, you must complete all participation requirements noted above and meet the following criteria:
- No unresolved customer complaints
- Give approval for publishing your business's contact information
*The Directory is updated on a quarterly basis. We'll contact you if your company meets the program participation requirements in addition to the Directory requirements.