Energy Advantage Program for Small Business
The Energy Advantage Program for Small Business offers the following no-cost services to qualifying small businesses:
- Energy analysis of your project
- Energy audits and technical assistance to identify energy-efficiency opportunities
- Energy-efficiency measure cash flow analysis
- SDG&E® rebate and incentive support
- Referrals for customers considering energy-efficiency projects and not already working with a lender
Participating Customer Segments
The Energy Advantage Program is open to all SDG&E® commercial, agriculture and industrial customers that also qualify for a Small Business Administration loan or other participating small business loan product.
Businesess in these industries have the greatest potential for energy savings:
- Gyms/Fitness Centers
- Restaurants and food service
- Food Processing
- Nurseries and other agriculture
- Healthcare facilities
- Assisted living facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Industrial manufacturers
- Refrigerated Warehouses
- Data Centers
- Qualifying businesses include small- and mid-sized commercial, industrial, and agricultural owners financing facility retrofits, gut rehabs, equipment upgrades, and new construction projects.
- Facility must be within SDG&E’s service area (add hyperlink), with electric or gas service provided by SDG&E
- You must qualify for a Small Business Administration Loan or other participating small business lending product.
- Considering energy-efficiency enhancements to planned projects.
- Project applications must be submitted and approved prior to any construction work or material purchases begin.
How do I start?
Contact your SDG&E Account Executive or the program administrator:
For more information
- SBA Loan Program - visit sba.gov/loanprograms
- Call the SDG&E Energy Savings Center at 800-644-6133 or email [email protected]