SDG&E's Business Energy Solutions Program: a seamless, one-stop shop experience
Get a customized road map for energy-saving improvements with SDG&E’s Business Energy Solutions (BES) Program. Small to mid-size public-sector customers get an onsite, no-cost energy audit with a report on potential savings. The report shows you areas to save energy, along with recommendations on energy efficiency upgrades. BES contractors install products at no cost; and products are offered at a discount or at no-cost. You'll work with one contractor from start to finish. For more information, call 1.800.644.6133 or email [email protected]
You'll receive a no-cost energy audit and a report showing you potential ways to save energy
- Check out our current product catalog with over 100 measures from lighting to food service, many offered at no cost!
Eligible customers can apply for On-Bill Financing to cover the co-pay portion of their projects. Ask your assigned Business Energy Solutions contractor for more information on the streamlined process.
It just takes is a few minutes to complete our Online Interest form.
Patty Ungar DVM, CVA/Owner Kensington Veterinary Hospital, needed a new HVAC System but the purchase could negatively impact her business's bottom line. SDG&E incentives defrayed 25% of the cost of her new HVAC! Patty financed the remaining 75% of the cost through SDG&E’s On-Bill Financing Program, paying the loan off with 0% interest in 55 installments.
NOTE: As of Jan 1, 20201 the BES program is only available for public sector customers.”
SDG&E has selected Staples Energy to implement this program.
- These programs are available to public sector customers whose monthly demand does not exceed 200kW, during the most recent 12-month period.
- Eligibility is based on the “premise” level. Electricity demand from accounts that belong to the same business customer within the same premise will be aggregated.
- If your business exceeds 200kW, please visit www.sdge.com/eebr
We know that you have a business to run and so we try our best to be respectful, quiet and to minimize disruptions to your employees and/or your customers. We would like to provide process and timing, but the factors vary in each situation (for example availability, number of measures to be inspected, building size etc.) therefore we will provide you with the key steps in the process:
- Step 1: After you fill out the interest form one of our authorized contractors will call to confirm eligibility, get a little more information regarding your business and to schedule a time that is best for you to conduct the no-cost energy audit.
- Step 2: The no-cost energy audit, depending on several factors like size of the business and equipment to be inspected, can take anywhere from 2 hours to 4 hours. Upon completion the authorized contractor will meet with you to discuss their findings and set up the next steps.
- The process and timing for this depends on the number of agreed upon upgrades and your availability. Our first priorities are safety and quality of work, but please know that we try to be as efficient as possible and minimize our disruptions to your business.
- We will conduct a post-installation quality check-up to make sure that everything was completed and that your satisfied.
This program is funded by California utility customers and administered by San Diego Gas & Electric Company (SDG&E®) under the auspices of the California Public Utilities Commission. This programs may be modified or terminated without prior notice and program funds are provided to qualified customers on a first-come, first-served basis until program funds are no longer available. Eligibility requirements apply. SDG&E is not responsible for goods and services selected by customers. The selection, purchase, and ownership of goods are the sole responsibility of customer. SDG&E makes no warranty, whether express or implied, including the warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, of goods selected by customer. Customers who choose to participate in these programs are not obligated to purchase any additional goods or services offered by participating contractors.