Earn Rebates on Your Improvements
Important updates to California Building Codes and Title 24
Online Rebate Reservation Form
Reserve your rebate funds today with our new online form.
How to Apply
- Browse a product catalog to find rebate-eligible items:
- Agricultural Catalog (pdf)
- Food Service & Refrigeration Catalog (pdf)
- Lighting Catalog (pdf)
- Natural Gas Catalog (pdf)
- Other Technology Catalog (pdf)
- DEER Product Catalog (pdf)
All products found in the DEER Catalog require a pre-inspection and a post-inspection. To initiate your pre-inspection please make a reservation by calling 1-800-644-6133 or by using the Online Reservation Form.
- Take note of recent product catalog changes:
- No recent changes.
Food Service & Refrigeration
- Pre & post inspections are now required for auto-closers and evaporative fan controls. Call our Energy Savings Center at 1-800-644-6133 to schedule your pre-inspection. Please review the product requirements for updated language in accordance with 2013 Title 24 code updates.
- Demand control ventilation and solid/glass door for Refrigerator/Freezer have new product requirements in accordance with 2013 Title 24 code updates. Please review these products for the updates.
- Product codes affected by the 2013 Title 24 code update have been identified. Please check the individual requirements for each product code.
- The Lighting Controls portion has been removed and they are no longer eligible for rebates.
- The “Interior” designation has been removed from the Integral LEDs – they are now eligible for installations in both interior and exterior applications.
- A new table has been added to the Process Boiler section. Please review to ensure your product meets all efficiency requirements.
- Pre and post inspections are now required for VFDs. Please call our Energy Savings Center at 1-800-644-6133 to schedule your pre-inspection. Please review the product requirements for updated language in accordance with 2013 Title 24 code updates.
- Complete the Business Rebates program application (pdf)
For all installations prior to June 30, 2014, the deadline to submit paperwork is September 30, 2014. All installations on July 1, 2014, and after are applicable to new 2013 Title 24 code requirements and must be submitted using the new application.
Failure to complete these steps could result in your rebate payment being delayed.
Questions? Contact our Energy Savings Center at 1-800-644-6133 or email at email@example.com
- Energy Efficiency Business Rebates fact sheet (pdf)
- Appliance Recycling Certificate (pdf)
- Business Rebates Sample Invoice (xls) - see Invoice Guidelines (pdf)
- 2013-2014 Energy Efficiency Business Rebates Handbook (pdf)
- California Food Service Rebate Fact Sheet (pdf)
- Fishnick and Food Service Rebate Qualifying Equipment
Before you take any steps to reduce your energy use, it’s helpful to build a complete picture about how your facility currently uses energy. Benchmarking provides you with an easy way to assess and monitor your energy use. The EPA’s ENERGY STAR® Portfolio Manager is a tool that helps you identify savings opportunities, verify energy efficiency improvements, and receive EPA recognition for exemplary energy performance.
Once you have created your building portfolio in Portfolio Manager, you can use SDG&E’s no-cost, easy-to-use Automated Benchmarking Service to automatically send your building’s energy use information to the EPA’s ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager.