Important updates to California Building Codes and Title 24
Learn more about the updates that will go into effect on July 1, 2014.
Online Rebate Reservation Form
Reserve your rebate funds today with our new online form.
Online Reservation Form
How to Apply
- Browse a product catalog to find rebate-eligible items:
We’re currently evaluating DEER measures and applicable incentives and rebates. If you have questions regarding DEER products or measures, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Take note of recent product catalog changes:
All changes are effective for applications received on or after March 24, 2014.
- G-K1 Greenhouse Gas Curtain is increased from $0.20 to $0.40 per square foot
Food Service & Refrigeration
- FS-N21 Glass Door Reach in Freezer 15-29’ is increased from $250 to $300 per unit
- FS-I21 Solid Door Reach In Freezer 15-29’ is increased from $150 to $200 per unit
- FS-I31 Solid Door Reach in Freezer 30-29’ is increased from $300 to $350 per unit
- FS-I41 Solid Door Reach in Freezer >50’ is increased from $600 to $650 per unit
- FS-H11 Solid Door Reach in Refrigerator <15’ is increased from $50 to $65 per unit
- R-K1 Evaporator Fan Controller for Walk-in Coolers is increased from $75 to $90 per controller
- L-B41 Screw in CFL 14-26 Watt Reflector is increased from $4 to $5 per lamp
- L-C21 Interior Compact Fluorescent Fixture ≤128 watts is increased from $20 to $40 per fixture
- L-C31 Interior Compact Fluorescent Fixture ≤192 watts is increased from $25 to $50 per fixture
- L-D01 Exterior Induction Fixture ≤ 250 watts is increased from $90 to $100 per fixture
- L-D71 Exterior Induction Fixture ≤ 100 watts is increased from $35 to $45 per fixture
- L-E41 8ft T-8 with Electronic Ballast is increased from $9 to $12 per lamp
- L-H21 Interior Linear Fluorescent Fixture ≤244 watts is increased from $75 to $80 per fixture
- L-H41 Interior Linear Fluorescent Fixture ≤192 watts is increased from $45 to $50 per fixture
- L-H51 Interior Linear Fluorescent Fixture ≤128 watts is increased from $25 to $30 per fixture
- L-H61 Interior Linear Fluorescent Fixture ≤64 watts is increased from $10 to $15 per fixture
- L-J31 Wall or Ceiling Mounted Lighting Sensor ≥ 500 Watts is increased from $50 to $55 per unit
- L-P11 Exterior Pulse Start/Ceramic Metal Halide Fixtures ≤70 watts is increased from $5 to $10 per fixture
- L-P21 Exterior Pulse Start/Ceramic Metal Halide Fixtures ≤100 watts is increased from $10 to $15 per fixture
- L-P51 Exterior Pulse Start/Ceramic Metal Halide Fixtures ≤250 watts is increased from $15 to $20 per fixture
- L-P61 Exterior Pulse Start/Ceramic Metal Halide Fixtures ≤750 watts is increased from $20 to $25 per fixture
- L-R11 New Premium 5’ Case Door is increased from $65 to $90 per door
- L-R31 New Premium 6’ Case Door is increased from $100 to $125 per door
- L-T51 T8 32 watt 4’ lamp removed is increased from $4 to $8
- L-U11 Accent or Directional LED Lighting Fixture ≤15 watts is increased from $20 to $25 per fixture
- G-B3 Space Heating Boilers – Large is increased from $0.25 to $0.50 per Mbtuh
- G-M1 Steam Trap Replacement – Industrial ≤ 15 psig, Commercial 12-24 hrs/day is increased from $100 to $115 per unit
- G-H31 Pipe Insulation–Hot Water Application < 1 inch is increased from $2 to $3 per linear foot
- G-H41 Pipe Insulation–Hot Water Application ≥ 1 inch is increased from $2 to $3 per linear foot
- G-H51 Pipe Insulation–Medium pressure steam > 15 psi < 1” pipe is increased from $3 to $4 per linear foot
- G-H61 Pipe Insulation–Medium pressure steam > 15 psi ≥ 1” pipe is increased from $3 to $4 per linear foot
- G-H71 Pipe Insulation–High Pressure ≥ 15 psi Steam Application ≥ 1 inch. Dry Cleaner Only is increased from $3 to $4 per linear foot
- O-B1 Motors – VFD – HVAC Fans is increased from $80 to $110 per horse power
- Complete the Business Rebates program application (pdf)
Failure to complete these steps could result in your rebate payment being delayed.
Questions? Contact our Energy Savings Center at 1-800-644-6133 or email at email@example.com
Before you take any steps to reduce your energy use, it’s helpful to build a complete picture about how your facility currently uses energy. Benchmarking provides you with an easy way to assess and monitor your energy use. The EPA’s ENERGY STAR® Portfolio Manager is a tool that helps you identify savings opportunities, verify energy efficiency improvements, and receive EPA recognition for exemplary energy performance.
Once you have created your building portfolio in Portfolio Manager, you can use SDG&E’s no-cost, easy-to-use Automated Benchmarking Service to automatically send your building’s energy use information to the EPA’s ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager.