Lodging Energy Efficiency Program
The Lodging Energy Efficiency Program offers a comprehensive energy efficiency assesment for lodging and hospitality facilities to:
- Identify energy efficiency solutions through full-building energy audits
- Get technical assistance in measures specification and construction management
- Simplify project implementation and energy benchmarking with ENERGY STAR®
- Identify financial incentives and project financing options for installed measures
This program focuses on both gas and electric processes, and eligible projects have included improvements to:
- Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems
- Lighting and lighting control systems
- Boilers and hot water heaters
- Refrigeration systems
- Process loads and waste heat recovery
Maximize your energy savings
To participate in the Healthcare Energy Efficiency Program:
- Your facility must be within the SDG&E service territory
- The facility must also have electric or gas service provided by SDG&E
- Project applications must be submitted and approved prior to any construction work or materal purchases begin
Get started by contacting your SDG&E Account Executive or our program administrator:
- Willdan Energy Solutions, Gwen Strickland - Senior Program Manager
Get more information
- Check our program administrator's website for detailed program information
- Call the SDG&E Energy Savings Center at 800-644-6133 or email [email protected]
The Lodging Energy Efficiency Program is funded by California utility customers and administered by San Diego Gas & Electric (SDG&E) through a contract awarded to Willdan under the auspices of the California Public Utilities Commission. Willdan may offer additional services for a fee, but California customers who choose to participate in this program are not obligated to purchase any additional services offered. Incentives and savings will vary by customer, and neither the utility nor Willdan make any representation concerning actual or potential savings amounts. Funds are limited and are available on a first-come, first-served basis until funds are depleted. Terms and conditions apply. The trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners.
Before you take any steps to reduce your energy use, it’s helpful to build a complete picture about how your facility currently uses energy. Benchmarking provides you with an easy way to assess and monitor your energy use.
The EPA’s ENERGY STAR® Portfolio Manager is a tool that helps you identify savings opportunities, verify energy efficiency improvements, and receive EPA recognition for exemplary energy performance.
Once you have created your building portfolio in Portfolio Manager, you can use SDG&E’s no-cost, easy-to-use Automated Benchmarking Service to automatically send your building’s energy use information to the EPA’s ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager.