Our Commitment to Accessibility
If you have a disability or are a senior citizen (age 62 and over), we will note that information to help us to serve you better.
A disability is an impairment that substantially limits one or more major life activities such as: deafness, blindness, paraplegic, quadriplegic, hemiplegic, scleroderma, compromised immune system, multiple sclerosis or life threatening illness.
We invite you to take advantage of our services:
- Use our TDD/TTY phone number – 1-877-889-7343.
- Request a technician to mark your control knobs if you are visually impaired. We will use adhesive Braille dots to mark the dial in 100 degree increments.
- Request a Braille bill at 1-800-411-7343.
- Visit one of our accessible offices.
- Learn more about bill assistance programs.