Diversity at SDG&E
It’s our culture and our commitment
- Diversity is not only a corporate commitment, but one that is deeply woven into the fabric of our culture.
- Our commitment is to have a workforce that is a reflection of the diverse communities we serve.
How we build successful working relationships
It is through our successful working relationships with local community outreach organizations, professional associations, universities, and youth mentorship programs that we remain a highly sought after place to work.
- We were named to the DiversityInc Top 5 Regional Utilities in 2011
- Ranked No. 16 in Hispanic Business Best Companies for Diversity in 2011
- Ranked as one of the Human Rights Campaign Best Places to Work in 2011
- Received a Corporate Equality Index Rating of 100 in 2011
Visit Sempra Energy to learn more about Sempra Energy's company-wide commitment to diversity.
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Upon request, reasonable accommodations will be provided to applicants and employees with qualifying disabilities.